Foundations of Primary Prevention of Violence Against Women – West Perth
2 x Half-Day Workshops
This training is based on the Australian national Change the Story framework for preventing violence against women, developed by Our Watch. It includes a range of interactive activities and resources.
Over two half days, Foundations of Primary Prevention of Violence against Women will provide participants with an introduction to:
- a primary prevention approach to addressing the underlying drivers of violence against women
- the four gendered drivers of violence against women
- other factors that impact the prevalence and severity of violence against women
- essential actions to challenge drivers of violence against women
- actions that individuals and organisations can take to prevent violence against women
- managing resistance at the individual and organisational level
- embedding strategies for wellbeing and sustainability.
- Part A: Tuesday 20th February, 1:00 – 4:30pm
- Part B: Tuesday 27th February, 1:00 – 4:30pm
For more information, contact Alicia Gibbs, Preventing Violence Together at firstname.lastname@example.org